* Fairness is more than just rhetoric; it’s a biological imperative.
* A society exists when people believe it does and act accordingly – and vice versa.
* If you don’t vote, you’ll get what somebody else voted for.
* We have more to fear than fear itself. We must fear the causes of fear.
* The merchants of hatred on the far right are preaching to the devil’s choir.
* Markets should serve people, not the other way around.
* For the opponents of Social Security, the motto seems to be “If it ain’t broke, break it.”
* If chimpanzees can understand fairness, why can’t the Governor of Wisconsin?
* You may not be able to fool all of the people all of the time, as Lincoln claimed, but our talk radio bloviators have shown that you only need to fool enough of the people enough of the time.